Activeodds Community

Activeodds Community (http://forum.activeodds.com/index.php)
-   Soccer (http://forum.activeodds.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PMs & Emails from Members (http://forum.activeodds.com/showthread.php?t=188)

Godfather 8th-November-2007 12:01 AM

PMs & Emails from Members

Please be inform that ActiveOdds DOES NOT allow promotions and advertising of services unless from Sponsors, whom we endorsed.

ActiveOdds is oso strongly against buying of tips.
Members who received spams from tipster are advised to forward the spam mail to admin@activeodds.com whereby it will be included in a blacklist.

We believe the game should be an enjoyable hobby or sport, be it for betting or interest.

We are very particular about members who spam the forum whether by Posts, PMs or Emails to all members by way of promoting their services.

Members who received spam PMs from other members are advised to report to the Admin or Mods.

Thank you.

Klinky 10th-November-2007 04:12 PM

Always support the rules & regulations set down by the administrators & webmaster.

I think members should just use this forum to enjoy ourselves, share, gossips & contribute always for the betterment of the site.

Lets refrain from posting emails of commercial entities for individual profits...or gains...

Lets support the Activeodds' inner executive commitment (exco) who have taken pains & make efforts to ensure this site as enjoyable as possible & for the benefits of members to relax & be encouraged ....

As the saying goes, "In Rome, do as the Romans do" so lets observe rules & protocols here in Activeodds.

Cheers

Godfather 27th-November-2007 06:08 PM

Personally I have received spam emails from the following tipsters. It is especially irritating when they do not give you the option to remove from their spam list!

My philosophy.. If you can tip, you nonit to sell :) rite?!!!
share the wealth? beat the bookie? it never fails to make me laugh :D

soccerking.info
gol88.com
secretpick.net
eplexperts.com
dirtytips.net
winthenpay.net
betsforwin.com

A Blacklist will be created soon :)

Cheers to all and have a winning bet!
But lose to bookie better den lose(buy tips) BEFORE you lose to bookie ;)

keir_grey 29th-November-2007 12:27 PM

But lose to bookie better den lose(buy tips) BEFORE you lose to bookie

Double Whammy!!

That's like kena raped by prostitute, then made to pay, then outside the brothel kena robbed by prostitutes boyfriend!

neernange 28th-February-2013 07:09 PM

PMs Emails from Members

Arcticsun the questionable person is a member.

We are trying to figure out if they are spammers or real members so we need members that receive strange pms or emails to let a mod know.

Thanks for your help